Friday, January 16, 2009

Test tommorow...

Hiya people...
I am so scared!!!
Tomorrow I am going to have an English and Malaysian Language test...
And Miss Lau is marking my paper so it is really scary!!!
20% will go to monthly test!!!
So scared!!!
Today got Add Maths and Mod Maths homework...
So happy not so much!!!
Yipee..
And I have found a new gang in my class...
And it is not small!!!
LOLz..
I am now hanging around with Diana, Aqilah, Chai, Syafrinaz (not sure corect or not)..
LOLz..
Izatti (I guess this spelling.. Sorry), Sharmalaa, and Presitha!!!
It is so much fun!!!
I love my class!!!
4 Lily...
I'm loving it!!!
LOLZ..
Craped enough I guess..
Bye..

1 comment:

Safrinaz Safry said...

Aw , lovely :) my name is on ur post :) haha , btw you got the spelling wrong , haha :D which is safrinaz :) hihi ,