Sunday, February 15, 2009

Haalllo!!!!

Hi everyone..
I am blogging today to tell you all about how my valentine day when yesterday..
Well yesterday was a Saturday and also Valentines Day but I had to go to school because there was a quiz in school and 30 marks are going for the March test..
Well...
I still had little bit History notes that I did not do so I was doing the 2 free period I had before History class..
Phew it was a close call but I finished the homework after all!!!
Yippee!!!
Then at recess time I neglected Sanjna, Reshween, and Shanu because they will take forever to come for recess and joined Fariza, Diana, Aqilah and Gurvin...
It was so much fun and don't worry my friends I will not reveal your secrets to anyone..
A true heart promise..
Then after the Maths quiz..
There was no teacher so we started playing London Bridge is Falling down..
Well my classmates was not all supporting so we switched to Pepsi Cola!!!
It has been years since I played that game..
LOLZ..
Well my shoes are really black now..
LOLZ..
Then after that my classmates forced me to dance..
Well I agreed at last..
And dance while singing with aqilah..
Thought Jo Yee how to dance Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Kei
LOLZ..
Then we had waltz in the class since it was Valentine and said goodbye to everyone..
For the first time I felt that I was back in Form 1 where me and Balqis will play football almost everyday in the class..
LOLZ..
Well we were really childish..
Actually I think I was the last year daljeet again yesterday..
Acting like a kindergarten Kid..
LOLZ..
Well guess because the quiz was over and some burden was off my shoulders..
But today I am back to the sligthly mature Daljeet again..
LOLZ..
Well I am going to copy some more riddles for school tomorrow..
I started this 2 Weeks back I think..
I will copy some funny riddles and will tell my friends sometimes make them annoyed and sometimes make them laugh..
LOLZ..
I am really going to miss my school when I have to leave it next year.
I have most the most wonderful memories here that will be in my heart forever...
I wish Form 4 will never end..
Well before I say bye wish you all a really happy Valentines Day..





No comments: