Friday, February 20, 2009

Ouch it's painful!!!

I had softball training yesterday and today..
I am now officially having bicep cramp and abdomen muscle cramp..
Well we were supposed to have marching training today but out of 30 people only 5 people appeared!!!
Well seriously only a miracle can make us champion in marching again this year!!!
That is for sure!!!
God this years Spots sucks people...
We are going to be suffocating when the spots is going to be held!!!
Worse part is that the Spots is on 7th of March and Monthly test is on 10th March!!!
How are we supposed to study!!!
God I am exhausted!!
Really exhausted..
Let me tell you why I am so tired
First my school dismissed at 1.50 then was supposed to have marching practice at 2.30 pm but got cancelled then had softball then straight go tuition then just took a short nap and I was off to my BM tuition..
Finally step into the house and just waiting to Zzz..
But got BM tuition homework which must hand in tomorrow and also got Punjabi Class in the morning..
Someone save me plz!!!
That's all I guess bye..

No comments: