Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today was awesome!!!

Well first because I finally get to finish my mathematics homework fully..
Yippee..
Secondly because I am joining classes with 4 Cherm for Moral..
I can be with Balbita, Reshween, Mary Anne, Sharon and Menuka in at least a subject!!!
Yippee..
Thirdly because Balqis is not going to transfer she is going to stay in our school!!!
Balqis if you ever read this I was really sad when I heard you transferred..
Which meant that we cant chat at all!!!
Not even say Hi!!!
I really miss Form 1 and you transferring was going to be worse!!!!
So glad you are not going!!!
Ok fourthly because I think my Add Maths teacher is not so bad at all...
She is improving day by day and her English is getting better too...
Well I guess I will give her a chance..
The Fifth and last day today was totally awesome is because Miss Lau's Literature in English (LIE) was awesome..
We were supposed to do a presentation on the weakness of the character Cinderella and Prince Charming..
It was awesome..
Ok I will tell you about Prince Charmin's weakness..
He has really low IQ like when he sent his Butler to find the girl whose feet will fit the glass shoe well there is surely somebody other than Cindy whose feet are that size..
Second he is really lazy..
Like he will hardly do anything himself...
Every single thing he needs he will ask his servants to get it..
He wont take the initiative to take it by his own..
Third he is really too fond of his looks..
Ok we all agree that He is Handsome but he is also really proud of it...
Every time he is walking in the street he will walk like he is the worlds greatest person!!!
Forth he has no proper plan for his future..
He is just always having his own fun and does not care about his kingdom at all..
I mean he could help his father rule it by giving his opinion and ideas or maybe he does not do so because his IQ does not reach till that level at all..
The list goes on so in short Prince Charming is only good From the looks and nothing else...
LOLZ...
We had great fun drowning the most admired character for more than centuries..
So that's all fro me Bye..

No comments: