Monday, March 2, 2009

I got officially sick again..

Yesterday I had sore throat..
Then got flu and now very soon the fever is going to come!!
The worse part spots is going to be this Saturday!!!!
How on earth am I going to recover fully by then!!!
It is impossible!!!!
Simple impossible!!!
I wish a miracle will happen and this annoying flu will be gone!!!
Today when I went to school I was not the only one who felled sick!!!
Most of the students and teachers felled sick too!!!
LOLZ..
Well I wish the Form One History won't repeat it self..
During Form One there was this flu spreading in the class!!!
And one b one everyone got it!!!
It was kinda funny because it was like we were sharing our miseries!!!
Too bad I got twice!!!!
LOLZ..
Ok my Add Maths teacher asked this riddle..
If you get to get one of your wishes granted and your enemy will get twice of it what will you wish for???
I have heard this riddle during Standard 5 but I forgot the answer any suggestions people???
Before I sign out I would like to introduce my latest guestbook to you people..
Please do sign my guestbook...
I just wanna know who are my blog Viewers.....
And I wanted to ask some of the people are coming to my blog by google images..
What on earth did they typed..
Anyone knows????
Ok that's all I guess..
Bye..

No comments: