Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yo people!!! Holidays comming to an end!!!!

First zillion apologies!!!
It has been like a month since I last updated!!!
Seriously time does not fly it moves with a speed of light!!!!
Like zoom 1 month gone!!!!
Wow a shocker right!!!
Tell me about it!!!
I think I am going to have to delete the novel blog!
I have an awesome story but time is just so dang mean!!!
It gives me no substitutions!!!!
Grrrrr..
So here is the updates of my life!!!
So hmm we had this program in Tambun temple my cool buddies came from KL..
Harkirat and Karamjit!!!!
Miss you guys..
Had lots of fun and lost 12 chopstick game with Karmajit..
But in Scissors, paper, stone we are equally unbeatable!!!!
Muhahaha...
We are so childish!!!
Then with a great bummer all my holidays plans was ruined because had to go for a Kirtan class with my sis and trust me the teacher is like so not funny..
He thinks he is all smart, funny, and all that..
But he can hardly even spell class!!!
What a show off!!!!
His jokes are like so not funny but instead really, awfully, tremendously RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!
But gotta control my temper..
Hate it..
So then today I saw my niece from Penang Bashinder and nephew Jasbinder..
They are so cute, sweet and really naughty!!!
But nothing compared to my another nephew MANRAJ!!!
He is surely the most unique child on earth!!!
Just love my life right now but everything is on the fast forward mode!!!
Holidays are coming to and end that means I gotta face the music!!!
EXAM RESULTS!!!
I AM SURE I DID REALLY BAD!!!
Gonna be skinned alive!!!
HELP!!! SOS!!!
LOLZ..
Today I saw this awesome YouTube video a Malaysian Chinese man that speaks a perfect Punjabi!!!
I tell you it a really big shame for those of us who don't use our won dialect!!!
Kiran you must really watch it..
No offence..
Here is the link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwjMT-OughQ

Before I forget thanks to all my blog viewers!!
You ROCK!!!!
OK but can you plz do me a favor plz follow my blog!!!
I really need more followers plz!!!!

So that's all for now I guess..
This is daljeet kaur singing off Hasta la Vista..
buh bye...

No comments: