Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cross country run and sing along!!!!

LOLZ..
Today was the cross country run for my school..
It was simply FUN FUN FUN!!!!
I annoyed Shanu Sanjna Sharmalaa and few others all through the root..
In the end I even ended up creating a story for Shanu...
She said she was almost in tears...
Awwww so sweet...
Well I want to share the story but I am not sure Shanu want me to or not..
After I get the permission lar..
So after that saw some awesome performances in school...
The KRS skuad finally showed why they are called champions!!!!
LOLZ..
They were really awesome!!!!
Then went to tuition annoyed some people and some people annoyed me back..
Mostly I was annoyed because of my big mouth..
Lolz..
So basically all the interesting stuff ended after tution later it was just plain BORING!!!!!
LOLZ..
So bye bye..
Annyeong...

No comments: