Friday, October 23, 2009

CHEMISTRY!!!!

SOMEONE KILL ME!!!
KILL ME!!!
Chemistry was SO HARD!!!
HUHUHUHUHU..
Why must the finals be so so so hard..
Well my final term exams are going on and it really sucks!!!
Just wish to start all over again!!!
Why can't there be a time machine in this world!!!
Anyways today was my worst I really mean WORST day of my LIFE!!!!
I woke up with a sore I..
First I could not even open it!!!
It was as if I am winking..
It still is kind's swollen...
Huhuhuhuhu..
Then my precious stapler!!!!
IS SPOILED!!!!
Huhuhuhuhu..
To make maters worse my pen cover fell then Wan Yuan help me to take it during the exam...
She threw it at my direction but it fell near me..
I bend down to pick it up and almost fell off my CHAIR!!!
Huhuhuhuhu..
Then while talking top Sharmalaa I fell of the chair again!!!
Then I triped over my chair!!!
Huhuhuhuhuhu..
SO UNLUCKY!!!
WHY AM I SO UNFORTUNATE!!!
Ohhh yeah..
I spent the whole night yesterday downloading a drama's episode it is in mandarin so I can't understand it..
I thought it will have subs but there were NONE!!!
huhuhuhuhuhuhu..
I feal like dying!!!
But before I die I will really like to meet Shahid Kapoor Lee Jinki (Onew) and Eunhyuk in person!!!!
God make this wish come true please..
Okay gotta go..
Annyeong!!!!

No comments: