Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back to school.....

Hi everyone...
It's been three weeks since I started school..
I have bad news, good news and just news... Lolz..
Bad news first.....
I DID NOT TRANSFER SCHOOL..
It will take months to transfer schools or even stream...
Therefore I am now in St Michael for GOOD..
Lolz..
Good news is St Michael is FUN!!
I have great teachers and awesome CLASSMATES!!!
I am simply loving it for now..
Hehehehe..
Now the run down of my three weeks in St Michael....

Day 1

When to school at 7.15 am when I was supposed to be there only at 9.00 am...
I know the typical me didn't read the letter properly..
Lolz..
Luckily I spotted two schoolmates Yip Poh Heng and Atilia...
We went to the library and when we saw the registration book to enter the library so we decided to not enter the library..
We were about to leave when my secondary school senior, called us and allowed us to look around the library...
Well the library I feel has less books then Convent but almost the same feeling with convent lar...
Quite nice and LOTZ of magazines..
BTW we can use the internet free for 1 hour!!
Really made me like the school more..
Lolz..
Then the trio of us returned back to the parlor..
Well then we were seeing the notice boards there..
I was so engrossed that didn't notice that Ai Ling and Atilia went to join two other girls from Convent..
So when I noticed I walked towards them..
At that moment my first clumsy moment in St Michael happened...
I was walking towards them..
St Michael has a lot of high and low places so the Parlour is one of them..
I was gonna step on the floor but instead it was a stair..
Whosh I tripped..
POH HENG BREAKED MY FALL...
Embarrassing or what!! 
I didn't fall on my face thanks to Poh Heng but still!! Aiyo...
The embaressment...
Then  we talked and waited till the rgistration will start...
Now my memory is kind of blur...
I can't remember who came first to school..
So anyways we were asked to line up according to school..
A lot of Convent girls appeared and my besties Marry Anne, Jazmine, Marion, Reshween and Menuka too!!!
Some were not sure weather they will be staying like Rachel... T.T
Then we were asked to sit in the hall guys on the left girls on the right..
Had an ice breaker..
Was quite fun..
It was a song
The lyrics goes something like this..

Oh Ram Sum Sum
Oh Ram Sum Sum
Goori Goori Goori Rum Sum Sum

Oh Ram Sum Sum
Oh Ram Sum Sum
Goori Goori Goori Rum Sum Sum
Oheyeyo
Oheyeyo
Goori goori goori Rum Sum Sum,...

Lolz..
Really funny lyrics and with actions it is simply FUN FUN FUN!! Lolz..
Then we saw a slide presentation of the school...
Then best part recess..
The canteen is really big with LOTZ OF STALLS..
One problem the chairs and tables are permanently stuck on the floor so it's hard to eat with the whole group of friends..
Didn't had time to explore so I just drank something..
Can't remember what..
Lolz... Then we had lectures by the teachers... It went like bla bla bla.. Lolz..
Then while one of the teachers were giving their speech my phone started to ring
Forgot to put it on silent mode...
Used Marion's bag to cover up the vibration so the ring tone won't be heard...
Lolz... Luckily nobody noticed..
When the call ended I swtiched my phone off!!
Gosh that was a close call...
After that dismissal so Jazmine, Marion, Mary Anne and me called our parents...
So while waiting just hanged around the telephone booth protecting ourselves from sun burn but I still got bad one...
Lolz... That's all for day one..

No comments: