Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still the first week of school...

Day 4
We were introduced to the curriculum clubs and etc today
Then we were thought the school rally, JPN song and the Perak song...
The school rally was kind of hard at first since we did not know the lyrics and the beat is quite fast then after a few practices I got..
Hehehehe..
It's a really nice song..
All in English reminded me of my primary school song in Marian..

Simple and serene in form
Built to brave the fiercest storm
Stately stands our little school
Bright and brilliant is the rule
Rung by rung though be the climb
We’ll reach the summit sure in time
Bound to triumph bound to role
Glorious stands the Marian school
Gosh it was cool...
The JPN song was just hilarious.. Lolz..
The Perak song well we have been singing it since Std 6..
So no problemo..
Then bought a form to become a librarian..
After that recess!!!
Lolz.. All this while I have just been drinking milk cause dunno what food to buy..
Must consult Dinesh.. Lolz.
After recess they continued talking about curriculum..
Then they asked for volunteers to clean the classes..
For sure none of the girls volunteered.. lolz..
Then while listening suddenly a prefect came behind us and asked if we would come and clean the class rooms..
Got the shock of my life...
Seriously..
Phew..
We agreed.. When cumming out of the hall there are this netball pole laying outside..
You can guess I miss judged my step again and trip..
Man it hurt..
Lolz.. It was more embarrassing now cause mow even a senior saw my clumsiness..
Aiyo..
Lolz.. Then we were asked to be in two in each class..
I was with Julie she joined us at the last row on that day.. Lolz..
We cleaned the class with the limited resources..
I swept the floor..
Julie wiped the furniture..
There were 3 boys assigned in the class Julie and I were assigned to..
They went to take water and find rags..
Then everyone joined forces cleaned the class,
Lolz..
Since we could not find enough rags the boys used their creativity and cleaned with the duster instead!!Lolz..
I was sweating so much!!
It was too warm..
If I was in convent for sure my shirt would have been tucked out..
Lolz..
After we were done with our class..
We visited Jazmine and Marions class..
When they were done we returned back to the hall leaving Cho and Mary Anne behind.. Lolz..
Shortly after Cho and Mary Anne returned to the hall they started dividing us into our classes..
I was excited and sad at the same time.
Excited cause I finally got to know my new classmates and sad cause Jazmine, Marion and Mary Anne was in different classes...
Huhuhuhu..
The class I am in is LSS4..
Class teacher : Miss Wong
Most Convent girls were in my class..
Not all that I am close to of course..
There is Cho, Shin Wei, Vivian, Hui Yean, Dhivya, Darshiney (not sure of the spelling), Hemala, Kiran, Racheal, Jay, etc..
Lolz..
Then there was the guy I met during the ice breaker yesterday, Don and a guy I met while cleaning the classrooms didn't know his name then now I do he is the super major anodizing organism, Raja.. Lolz
Then we entered our class..
It was awesome..
I love it but one prob when I came in the second and third row was occupied. I was for sure not going to the first row... Ended up in the fourth and I could not see half of the board..
I may look average height when I am standing but I am short when I am sitting..
At first i didn't care then Yogini sat next to me and she is shorter than me..
It was worse for her..
So we consulted the teacher about it after the class board was chosen..
We had limited choices since most of us were applying for prefects..
Our class rep is Dhivya and Ryan an ABC boy is the assistant..
Then teacher rearranged the tables and asked the tall boys to move to the back.
Then somehow Yogini got to sit in the second row and I was still where I was.. lolz...

All that argument was only for Yogi bear I guess lolz..
So the people in my row is Cho, Chemie, Me and Don...
It was SUPER AWKWARD..
Didn't know what to talk at all..
Luckily the bell saved us and it was dismissal..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will you EVER stop tripping? oh wait, i just got the answer: NEVER! lol