Friday, December 3, 2010

Exam, EXAMA AND MORE EXAMS!!!

Sick and tired of exams now...
It has been two weeks since SPM started and I finished 6 subjects!!!
Only half way through...
Still got 6 subjects to go!!!
When will it come to an end....
Gosh...
My after SPM list is so long that I can't wait to get started...
It will be filled with dramas from all over the world... :P
Next monday is going to be the Chemistry exam!!
Gosh I so hate Chemistry...
It's like my worst subject...
I am so stressed out I feel like shouting on top of my lungs...
Ironically I can't cause when I talk normally my voice is already loud if I scream I guess I will be able to bring the whole house DOWN!!!
Lolz...
I can't believe how mush I have missed posting on my blog..
Don't worry after SPM is done I will have more interesting stories to share..
Alright guess I better go now..
I'm gonna miss you oh dear blog..
My sweet best buddy..
The place closest to me being human...
Lolz...
Just fooling around...
Gotta go..
Bye..
Annyeong...
Good Night...
This is Daljeet Kaur singing off....
XOXO

No comments: