Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kallie's Castle Visit!!!

My mom, dad and I went to Kallie's castle yesterday..
It was my third visit..
This time I explore it from top to bottom...
It was really cool...
I wanted to go through the tunnel but it was too dark in the dungeon...
Could hardly see the my hand in front of me...
So I decided that the next time I visit Kallie's Castle must bring a torch light along...
Lolz..
I also found out today that I have a fear of heights...
When I was at the top floor there was no fencing so I was extra careful since I am famous for my clumsiness...
When I came down I felt dizzy but I did not feel afraid...
I guess my body is but not myself...
Had such a bad headache that could not enjoy the rest of the trip...
Still it was cool....
A short visit and totally worth it...
It inspired me to create my own plan for my very own castle that I will build someday in my lifetime..
Lolz..
Will upload the pictures in my pictures in my pictures blog soon..
Lolz...
Hmmmm..
Guess I will give some interesting facts about Kallie's Castle...
Well it was dream home Kallie's wanted to build for his beloved wife...
Most of the people who worked on it was Hindu's....
There are more than 10 rooms with beautiful pattern engraved on it..
Some rooms was mysterious like the one at the lowest floor is just a small round room that nobody knows what it was build for...
I just love the idea of his son and daughter's room being connected by a small passageway and has an emergence staircase...
Really cool!!!
Guess that's all from me....
Bye bye...

No comments: